Tuesday, December 11, 2012



Proportion, another fun project till I tried to finish her face, I tried and tried and her lips never came right I had to finish by using a manga technique of just a line with a darker color to make the lips, this line took me about 2 hrs to come with. Thanks to Blake for letting me use his shoulder... I wanted her to look like if she was a bit disappointed with the evilness of the person designated to her. I used Copic markers (very first time using markers), so I was very happy with the results although they are a bit plain, the shoulder matches Blake perfectly, and she should be about 11 inches tall if she ever were to show herself... he he he.

Final notes: Although classes are over, I will keep posting whatever projects I come with. So please check every blue moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment